Pages in Excellence

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Challenge DONE!!!

Hey guys, just wanted to stop in here and "celebrate my success" with everyone! Yesterday ended the Tony Horton Clean Eating Challenge. Yes, I survived 2 weeks of limitations only to come out on the other end a changed person. I have experienced better quality sleep, my mind is clear, my ability to think has improved and the best benefit of all - I totally FEEL AMAZING! I lost a total of 14 lbs. Coming from a person who was stuck in a major plateau, that is just incredible. I have moved out of my comfort zone and opened a whole new avenue to explore in the world of fitness.

I have to admit, I was really thrilled today to get to have an omelette. Yes, I ate eggs. I have missed my little balls of protein. As much as I enjoyed the exploration into the vegan world, I don't think I am ready to totally convert just yet. I did, however, make a MUCH healthier omelette than I would have in the past. Today I threw in some diced green onion, broccoli florets, red bell pepper, cauliflower and topped it with imitation sour cream made from tofu. No dairy added! So I do believe there is good that came from my restrictions. I will carry it forward.

I am so excited about the results I got that I am sharing the wealth. I have created a new thread on the Team BeachBody message boards called "Cinderella Pact - Get Ready to Live the P90X Fairy Tale." I am planning to start the challenge once again from Monday, April 5, 2010 - Sunday, April 18, 2010. I wanted to be fair to everyone and didn't want to set anyone up for failure. Sunday April 4, 2010 is Easter Sunday. I realize a lot of folks will be doing family gatherings and portion control will be hard alone...trying to throw all those restrictions in there would have people dropping faster than flies on a UV bug lamp. I really want everyone to reach success and come out finally realizing: CLEAN EATING + EXERCISE = AMAZING RESULTS! If you are looking for a place to learn more about eating clean and get the support and motivation you need to be successful - come check us out and stay awhile! Having a good support system is key to working towards your goals. I find the message boards a great place to build that support system. What better place to try reaching your weight loss and fitness goals, than with like minded people! Keep Bringing It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments you might have. I alway welcome suggestions and value your opinions.