Pages in Excellence

Thursday, September 2, 2010

P90X 90 Day Total Body Transformation Faceoff

My hubby has recently wagered that he can make a bigger 90-Day Total Body Transformation than I can. I have three words for him..."BRING IT ON!"

On September 1, 2010 - December 1, 2010 we began a duel to the fittest! I'm even going to play this all "low-impact"! So I'm bringing the P90X ® back to the program rotation, that and a little modified TurboFire ® . Not to mention some Shakeology ® and down right 100% major VEGETARIAN/VEGAN NUTRITION. Oh, yeah this boy is going down for the count and I'm walking away with the belt!!!

I'm inviting anyone that has a significant other to add the fuel to the flame. If you have someone that you have been trying for months to get motivated, get their butts up off at that sofa and bring 'em in here! You know it won't be long to Holiday Party time. How many of you would like to go to that party and turn some heads? This is definitely the challenge of all challenges. A real battle of the sexes. And even if you are in it alone, come a join us. This is a "no man or woman left behind" deal! Us women are going to show these boys just how it is meant to go down...It is GAME ON!!!

I'm looking to bring some fellas to Challenge our Cinderella Pact. I want you boys to show us what you are made of. But don't be surprised if we girls show you how it is done! We've been pretty darn busy in here and I betting we are going to see some pretty outstanding transformations by the end of this challenge.

The prize my friends will be getting you and your partner in the BEST 90-DAY RESULTS YOU'VE EVER SEEN!!! Are you up for the challenge?

We are going to be tracking our progress on Facebook . So if you have a facebook account, please send me a friend request and come join in for fun and motivation! And I really would appreciate your support as well!

And don't forget, I am an Independent Team Beachbody Coach and I can help you reach your fitness and nutrition goal for FREE! So if you don't have a Team Beachbody account, sign up today and I can be YOUR COACH!!! What are you waiting for? Isn't it time you joined in on the fun! Let your journey begin today!

I want COACH EQUILDOTTSIN to coach me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments you might have. I alway welcome suggestions and value your opinions.