Pages in Excellence

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

P90X with Tony Horton!

My goodness, has it been that long since I've been in here? Hmm, I guess it has. Well, I apologize. It must mean that I have one heck of a busy life and a busy life is a good sign. No, seriously there have been a ton of things going on in my world and now I'm ready to get back on a roll with the blogpost.


First, I want to tell everyone about the absolutely amazing time I had at the P90X Super Saturday Event with Tony Horton in Dallas, Texas. I'm telling you that if you ever have the opportunity to attend one of these events - GO! You won't be disappointed. It was so electrically charged with people from all levels of fitness coming together for the opportunity to workout with the one and only master of fitness himself, Tony Horton. The guy is a pistol! And yes, he looks just as amazing in person as he does on those videos. There is definitely no special effects and lighting going on. It all the total package deal...he is 100% genuine and real. If I sound like a groupie, I totally am! This man has changed my life and way of thinking in more way imaginable. To finally meet him in person had me totally mesmerized and at an absolute loss for words. Just ask my son and he will tell you. I totally burst into tears when I finally got through the hundreds of people in line to have their pictures taken with him. *Sigh* So worth it!

Absolutely My 15 Seconds of Glory!
Only one other person holds my attention just as much. Ok, you all know that I'm talking about the one and only Steven Tyler. Yes, my worship of Aerosmith goes back decades, but I'm telling you Mr. Doc Horton has the same effect on me. Now if Tony could add some Aerosmith tunes to super P90X ® me, I would be all over that in a heartbeat. What can I say? Both of these guys totally ROCK my world and set me on fire to do better and push harder. Steven for his music and Tony, no doubt for his knock out workouts that are totally giving me back the chance to have that ROCKSTAR body. And don't you think there is just a little rockstar in all of us?

I also want to than Melissa and Robert Hudgens for hosting the event! They made the whole thing possible and it was done Team Beachbody Perfect! There were two breakout sessions in which we were privileged to see and hear some remarkable transformation stories. We also got to hear Tony's "11 Laws of Health & Fitness." Definitely some good stuff in there that I will be sharing with the Cinderella Pact and undoubtedly in here as well. Simply because when Tony talks, people listen...and take notes. Trust me, I did. Just the same as the night he turned my nutrition world upside down with his challenge that inspired the Cinderella Pact in the first place.

Look, I could go on and on about the difference this has made in my life, but I know you really want to see the results. Well, come Friday I will be posting those 30 Day Progress Photos. All I can say is this round has me definitely feeling the strength and seeing some muscle peak around the layers of fat that seem to be melting away. I may not make the super model transformation, but my fitness and health have improved leaps and bounds. So when people ask me, "Does it work?" Proudly I say, "Just look at where I was and where I am now."When people tell you Team Beachbody is changing lives...I am most definitely one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments you might have. I alway welcome suggestions and value your opinions.