Pages in Excellence

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sunday begins Tony Horton's Eat Clean Challenge

There is nothing more inspiring than going to he VIP Chat and listening to the man himself! I absolutely love Tony Horton. Every time I have been in the chats he always says something to inspire me. Tuesday night he challenged everyone in the room if they wanted to feel better to eat clean for 2 weeks! Now this wasn't your everyday Eat Clean that they talk about on the message boards...this was the stuff the great ones like Mark Briggs and Stacy Lucy are made of  =) Which by the way were there! Double bonus!

Anyway the challenge consisted of eliminated 5 things:
  1. No Alcohol or Caffeine
  2. No Dairy Products
  3. No Gluten (wheat product, whole grain or otherwise)
  4. No refined sugars or flour
  5. No animal (MEAT)...in the words of Tony himself, "If it has eyes and feet, don't eat."
I was like, "No way, I can't do that!" Then I reminded myself how I let the P90X intimidate me for 2 years before getting it out of the box...and I LOVE IT! So it is only for 2 weeks. The world won't dry up and blow away. I survived childbirth, so I can definitely survive without meat for two weeks =) I'm so fired up about it that, get this, I even convinced my husband to join me!!! AWESOME! The family that X's together stays together =)

Bonus: I got my Slimming Formula in the mail today! Perfect timing! I will see me lean in no time =) Love it! Also got my P90X Plus in the mail today...yes, I will definitely be bringing it up a notch next round (if I can wait that long).
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments you might have. I alway welcome suggestions and value your opinions.