Pages in Excellence

Monday, October 25, 2010

Time to Shake the BUM BUM


Last week I did a Shakeology ® Cleanse and was definitely happy with the end results. In three days I managed to lose a total of 6 lbs.! I video blogged the entire process from Day 1 all the way to the very Final Results video. If you are interested in seeing how I did, you will definitely want to get over to my YouTube Channel and check it out! While you are there, be sure to leave a comment or even better subscribe to my coming videos!


I think I am seriously considering video blogging about my experience with the new Brazil Butt Lift ® .

It really was my intention to start the Brazil Butt Lift ® last week. But after not having any results with the weight loss the week before at the local YMCA Pound Plunge, I decided I needed a plateau-buster. It was the perfect opportunity to try out the Shakeology ® Cleanse to see how quickly I could turn things around and get the metabolism firing again. One of the recommendations of doing a Shakeology ® Cleanse is not to do it during a double workout program. As a matter of fact, they don't even recommend doing it with any extreme workout regimen such as the P90X ® , Insanity ® or TurboFire ® . But I was in the middle of my recovery week with the P90X ® and knew if I felt I was bonking with my program I could just stop. Surprisingly, I did quite well. I was extremely happy to see my back muscles finally starting to come through. That definitely is making me anxious for my 60-Day Progress Photos that are coming up this weekend.

With the cleanse behind me and results in the bag, it is time to step it up and add the Brazil Butt Lift ® into the mix. So for the next 4-weeks I will be finishing up the last phase of the P90X ® and adding the Brazil Butt Lift ® in the evenings. I am definitely looking to get my bottom rocking. I have the P90X ® to bring on the muscle and the Brazil Butt Lift ® to shape up and lift the caboose. I'm hoping for a little "Bootilicious" action going on.

I took those dreaded before photos. I figure if I'm going to show myself accountable I have to bring it out in the open. In all fairness, I can't really promote what I honestly don't personally know. Believe me, I am a walking product of the product. So far I've been really pleased with my programs and haven't found anything I didn't like. Just further endorsement that Team Beachbody definitely does their homework when it comes to quality programs and supplements. I most certainly expect to see good results with this program as well. So wish me luck and definitely plan to hear more about it on YouTube. This "tuchy" is about to get a top-notch bottom makeover.

Brazil Butt Lift - Slim & Shape Rotation
If you have tried the Brazil Butt Lift ® I would love to hear about the results you got. Please feel free to comment your pros and cons with the program. I'm always interested in how things are working for other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments you might have. I alway welcome suggestions and value your opinions.