Pages in Excellence

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Shaking It Up a Bit

This week's weigh-in for the Pound Plunge showed no results. To some that may be a little discouraging. But to me, I'm just happy there wasn't a gain. It just means my body is preparing for maintenance mode. So I will not be too concerned just yet. There is also the possibility since I've been doing my program for a while now, that I'm building lean muscle mass to displace the fat.

Muscle is more dense than fat, and therefore though I can definitely see a difference in the way my clothes are fitting, I may not always see the difference on the scales. So for now I'm pretty sure by the muscle I've been able to see lately, it is a good sign as to why the scale didn't see a drop. You know those P90X ® workouts are pretty effective at changing your body very quickly. Rest assure, Tony Horton is the master when it comes to providing us with the perfect catalyst to transform our bodies. The P90X ® comes with powerful results to those that follow it's design. I've seen it many times and definitely living my own experience.

A pound of Fat compared to a pound of Muscle


 I am considering taking it up an notch this week and going to try the Shakeology Cleanse. I've heard from other customers and Team Beachbody coaches and they are getting amazing results with the cleanse. I personally love the Chocolate Shakeology ®. It is definitely my choice of meal replacement options out there. So beginning next Tuesday, I plan to post all three days of my cleanse to the blog, so be sure to check back often.

When it comes to the Shakeology ®, I'm most impressed by all the healthy ingredients packed into that little package. There are two different options when purchasing. You can get it in the convenient 24-pack single servings or you can purchase it in bulk, which will give you 30 servings for the same price. And if you sign up for the home-direct you will receive FREE shipping and 2 FREE gifts. Plus you will be sure to receive it without fail with the autoship option. It even comes with a 30-Day Bottom of the Bag Guarantee. That is how sure Team Beachbody is you are going to love it! It comes in two delicious flavors: Chocolate and Greenberry. Of course, if you would like more information always feel free to contact me and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

I posted my 30-Day P90X Progress Update this week to my YouTube Channel. In the video I give a step by step process of how I make my favorite Chocolate Power Shake for my meal replacement. So what is your favorite Shakeology ® recipe? I would love to hear your house specialty, so feel free to send me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments you might have. I alway welcome suggestions and value your opinions.