Pages in Excellence

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Aerosmith ROCKS Dallas, Texas!

Last night was AMAZING! I got to see AEROSMITH in person in Dallas, Texas! The best part was sharing the whole experience with my dearest and closest friend, Loralee, and my kids - Ray & Shanda! I had the time of my life. Definitely an experience I will NEVER forget. Aerosmith is a concert like no other!!! The place ROCKED! I was living a dream.

When you want something bad enough, you will find a way to get it! I've been an Aerosmith fan for decades. This was my first real rock concert and I am 46!!! OMG! If I had only known what I was missing out on. I'm so glad to have gotten the chance to see Steven Tyler LIVE!!! It makes that tattoo on my backside absolutely priceless. Life is definitely GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments you might have. I alway welcome suggestions and value your opinions.