Pages in Excellence

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm Feeling the "FIYA"

Day 9 of the Cinderella Pact Challenge and Day 16 of the TurboFire ® for me. The results are showing and there is a definite buzz on the thread amongst the girls. The buzz is because IT IS WORKING! They are moving pounds and inches. We are getting through the detox with minimal complaints. We are moving forward and reaching a whole new place, maybe some of us are experiencing for the first time. We are seeing for ourselves the MAGIC can happen with whatever program you are following once you get the nutrition right. Life as we've known it is about to CHANGE!!! And this change is "good" change. No let me repeat, this CHANGE is DOWNRIGHT AMAZING! HOOYEAH! This is where we learn what we are really capable of. This is where the "I Can'ts" die and the "I Wills" are born. This is the dawn of something special - and we are just now hitting Week #2!!!

This morning I showed up for class, I didn't hesitate as I made my way to the front of the room. And when Chalene told me she needed 110% I said, "I'll give you 130%!" I got my mind right. It wasn't about how perfect or how high I could jump - it was about giving the most INTENSITY I could find once those sirens went off. If you've never done this program, let me tell you there is something psychological about those sirens. It is like this subliminal message that Chalene has planted somewhere in your subconcious from the very first day when you listen to the "Get Fired Up" motivational dvd. Once the seed is planted...it grows each and every time you "PUSH PLAY"- YOU BELIEVE IN YOU because SHE BELIEVES IN YOU! Let me tell you, I have dug deeper, pushed harded than I ever thought possible - and my fitness has totally taken off!

Remember me? I'm the girl that couldn't even jog a few short months ago. I'm the girl that twisted and reinjured her knee just weeks ago. I'm also the girl that did the TurboFire ® HIIT 25 Class this morning and went on to RUN 1.77 miles with my puppy!!! HOOYEAH!!! I BELIEVE IN ME!!!

Seriously, this has pushed me to a whole new level. What I once saw as impossible - now looks possible. I am now starring down the tunnel to the light at the end and it looks AMAZING!!! I am very close to my goal weight and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, I WILL GET THERE! All it took was learning how to fuel my body properly and then reving up the engine and watching it BURN, BABY, BURN! Life is good - but it is about to get so much BETTER!

Keep PUSHING PLAY and BRING IT! Impossible does happen, when you BELIEVE!

I normal don't post unflattering pictures of myself, but this is picture is worth more than anything I could ever describe for you. So get past the fact that I wear absolutely NO makeup when I run - and you will see underneath all that SWEAT is a face of accomplishment - this may not be pretty, but it sure felt GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments you might have. I alway welcome suggestions and value your opinions.