Pages in Excellence

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Round 2 of the Clean Eating Challenge

Yesterday I went to the doctor to have the stitches removed from my hand. He also took the opportunity to check my blood pressure. It was 100/70. So my doctor has decided to once again take me off of the high blood pressure medication. He asked me what it was that I was doing to be having such good results with the weight loss and blood pressure. Of course, I was only too happy to talk about my new found nutrition plan and Team BeachBody exercise programs.  He told me, "Whatever it is you are doing – don't stop. I wish all my patients could be a proactive about their health as you are." That told me right there I am on the right path! The more I practice clean eating, the more my own personal experiences show me this is truly the healthiest alternative.
With the stitches out and the doctor's approval, I am starting up Monday with another 2-Week Tony Horton Clean Eating Challenge. I will be starting Round 2 of the P90X, only this time I will be including the P90X Plus Classic Version. I am really excited to be back on track and ready to make those numbers SHRINK! If anyone would like to join us, please come stop by the Cinderella Pact on the P90X Programs Message Boards at Team BeachBody. The challenge is open to anyone who wants to join. If you don't have a Team BeachBody Membership, you can sign up now and I can COACH YOU FOR FREE! If aren't quite ready for the P90X, but aren't sure which program to use—just email me at equildottsin@beachbodycoach.com  and we can get you started in the right direction for a happier healthier YOU! No time like now to get BIKINI FINE by SUMMER TIME! Let's ROCK this Challenge!!!
 TONY HORTON EAT CLEAN THROW DOWN CHALLENGE
1st Prize Shakeology- The Workouts (2 DVD Disc Set); A Sample pack of each Chocolate & Greenberry Shakeology with Shakeology Shaker
2nd Prize  P90X T-Shirt; Sample pack of each Chocolate & Greenberry Shakeology with Shakeology Shaker
(3) 3rd Prize winners Sample pack of each Chocolate & Greenberry Shakeology with Shakeology Shaker
Here are the rules for the upcoming challenge:
The Challenge begins on Monday, April 5th thru Sunday, April 18, 2010. It is a 2-Week Challenge that will focus primarily on EATING CLEAN TONY'S WAY! That means you must stick to the guidelines:
a. NO Alcohol or Caffeine
b. NO Dairy products
c. NO Refined sugars or flours
d. NO Gluten products (wheat products; whole grain wheat or otherwise).
e. NO Meat or animal products (this also includes eggs & fish)
Wrap Text around Image
Exception: You may use the P90X Recovery Formula to help recover after your workouts. The nutrients in this far outweigh the sugar content. I don't want anyone "BONKING" out there!
I will also allow Shakeology as a meal replacement. This stuff is just to good to keep out! But remember you can't mix it with dairy products! However almond milk is a great alternative :D Only 1 Shakeology shake per day...I still want you to get creative with the veggies!
1) Each participant should post their beginning stats to the thread prior to the challenge. Stats include current weight and current measurements according to: shoulders, chest, biceps, waist, hips, thighs and calves. You may track any other measurements - these are just the core I will use for the Group's TOTAL LOSS!
2) Each participant must post accountability daily to the thread in order to stay in the challenge. Your accountability must include what you have eaten that day and your workout done. I will allow you a 2 day grace period. That means if you are gone on the weekend you have until Monday night to post Saturday's accountability and Tuesday night to post Sunday's accountability. It is ALL ABOUT BEING ACCOUNTABLE! So keep us up to date on where you are in your program.
3) You must identify what fitness regimen you are pursuing prior to the challenge. For example if you are doing P90X you should follow your program schedule. So you should be accountable for 6 days of workouts. If you are doing ChaLean Extreme, you would be accountable for 5 workout days. You must clearly identify your REST Days. These are just examples. You are welcome to use any of Team BeachBody's sponsored programs.
4) During the two week challenge you will be allowed (1) Oops! Workout and (1) Oops Meal! Notice I said (1) for each! This challenge is only two weeks. If you want MAXIMUM results, you need to dig deep and commit!! I suggest only using an Oops! for each of these when it is truly warranted. Let's face it, things come up unexpectedly (friends show up and everyone wants to go out to eat, family functions and maybe you overslept and couldn't get the workout in). This just gives you an opportunity to still be in the Challenge if the unexpected happens. So you have an Oops! to use on one workout and an Oops! to use on one meal during the two weeks. If you can make it without any Oops!, well then BONUS for YOU!!!
5) Don't forget to go to the Workout Groups and Join Our Workout Group. Just do a search on "Cinderella Pact" in the Workout Groups and you will find us! If you can't find it, go to my profile and it is the top workout group listed for me!!! YAY US!

6) Certain things are bound to come up that might need more clarification. I will keep the Challenge Details updated on page 1 of the Cinderella Pact Thread! So check there for updates!
Ok, that is the Challenge Details! This is really about helping you to learn how to make healthier choices so you can reach the ultimate goal - a new healthier happier YOU!!!
As I said, the Challenge is quite simple - but it will be HARD! This will definitely bring you out of your comfort zone. DIG DEEP! I promise you, you will totally be amazed with your results!
LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL OF US GETTING BIKINI FINE BY SUMMERTIME!!!
LET'S BRING IT!!!

Winners will be selected by random drawing of all participants. Winners will be identified on the Cinderella Pact Thread at Team Beachbody Message Boards by their Team BeachBody ID names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments you might have. I alway welcome suggestions and value your opinions.