Pages in Excellence

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

P90X / Insanity Hybrid - IN IT to WIN IT!


WOW! I can't believe we are literally one week away from the event of the year! I'm so excited that this will be my very first Team Beachbody Summit. I've been waiting for this for since first becoming a member in 2007. My life has come completely full circle since that day. In November of 2007, I was majorly overweight and just desperate to get off the diet roller coaster. Now here I am 3 1/2 years later about to have the time of my life.



For some of you, 3 1/2 years probably sounds like an eternity. But for me...it is a success! I've averaged a weight loss of about 18 pounds per year. From one program to the next, round after round, the results have been slow in comparison. But here is the deal...I've managed to continually lose weight and KEEP IT OFF! I've went from someone that was morbidly obese, to getting within a healthy weight range. I'm only 15 pounds from reaching my goal weight...and if history speaks for itself, I will definitely be there by next year's Team Beachbody Summit!

I've gotten rave reviews from both of my doctors this year! Not only do they approve my diet and exercise regiment - they totally support my continued success! The best part about what I am doing is ANYONE can do this. It is just a matter of chosing to "DECIDE - COMMIT - SUCCEED." Whether you are looking to lose weight or just eat healthier, Team Beachbody is definitely one of the best avenues to get you there. I so amazed at the HUGE SUPPORT I've gotten from all the people there...all the way from the corporate offices right down to fellow WOWY buddies. This has truly been a great experience and one I will continue to follow. For me, it is a lifelong journey. That's why I became a coach...I wanted to not only share with others how much this has changed my life, but to continue to be accountable. I want to make certain I stay on the path to "a healthier more fulfilling life."

I am now in my 11th week of the P90X ® / Insanity ® hybrid. I'm pleased with my progress. I've watched my clothing begin to fit better and actually seen "muscles" starting to emerge. That is a GREAT feeling...just knowing what I am doing is making a difference in helping me reach my goal and stay there.



I'm doing things now that I never imagined I would be able to do 3 1/2 years ago. And the real proof is in the photos...they may have been gradually changes as I was going along, but I never lost sight of the big picture. My small successes have led me to where I am today. So no doubt in my mind, I'm on the right path and LIFE is definitely GOOD.



Team Beachbody is continually looking for ordinary people just like you and me to be the frontline advocates for a healthier lifestyle. If you have ever considered the possibility of changing your life and have a real desire to help others along the way...this quite possibly could be the career path for you, too. I would love the opportunity to talk with you and would be happy to share how I be your Team Beachbody Coach or even add you to my line of Team Beachbody Coaches. Please feel free to email me with any questions you might have. You can also check out my Team Beachbody Coaching site at http://www.fitmeXcellence.com .

Digging Deeper and Pushing Play because I know I'm worth it! Keep Bringing It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments you might have. I alway welcome suggestions and value your opinions.