Pages in Excellence

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bringing it with P90X and Insanity

Hi Everyone! Hope everything is going super fantastic with your workout regiments. I want to start this off by first of all apologizing for my bit of a hiatus from my weekly updates with you. I can assure you I have been bringing it harder than ever as I am getting prepared for the Team Beachbody Coach's Summit in June. It will be a simply amazing experience to get to workout with the best of the best in the business like Tony Horton, Chalene Johnson and Shaun T! I'm super excited and plan to bring back lots of great information to share with you guys about all the new and excited things that will be coming down the pipe for us this year!


One of the latest programs to hit the market is Shaun T's new Insanity: The Asylum ™ ! Happy to report I have this program on order and can't wait to sink my teeth into it and give you some great feedback on the program. This is specifically designed for agility training. You're probably wondering what I mean by that. "A really good agility training program includes a significant amount of core strengthening work as well as exercises that focus on quickness of the feet along with balance, speed and reflexes." Insanity: The Asylum ™ definite promises to bring out the inner athlete in you. So if you are looking for the next program to add to your Team Beachbody library, definitely check out the trailer below. As always, Team Beachbody is keeping your growing need for more challenging programs in mind. This is definitely going to take you to the next level!

Currently, I am in week 6 of a P90X/Insanity hybrid. I so much enjoyed how quickly the Insanity ®Insanity ® stripped away at the bodyfat. Let me tell you, if you are looking for a program to lean out, is definitly the way to go. I can't even begin to say enough about how quickly this program really took my fitness to all new heights I didn't think possible. It is a cardio - core - strength - endurance program like none on the market. It will challenge you not only on Day 1, but even as you finish your first round it will having gripping for more and digging deeper than you can imagine. So it was a natural progression for me to move right into a hybrid of two of my favorite programs: P90X ® and Insanity ® . I now have the best of both worlds working for me and loving every minute of it.

My son, Jason, is really tearing it up with the P90X ® , too. I've been following his progress and he is doing an amazing job and getting the transformation he was hoping for. I can hardly wait to get his 90-Day final results posted. It has been a thrilling journey to watch him go from "shrimp" to "champ". I definitely think his girlfriend is enjoying the transformation as well. He has been utilizing the P90X ® Results Recovery Formula, P90X ® Peak Performance Bars and Shakeology ® as his nutritionals. He is also following the Nutrition Guide as closely as possible. It is definitely having the impact and he is more than thrilled with his results. You will definitely have to check back to keep up with his progress. He is so hooked that he too is committed to following with the P90X/Insanity hybrid immediately following the completion of his first round with the P90X ® .



I also want to take a brief moment to remind you that Team Beachbody is always looking for people just like you to help with our campaign to "End the Trend of Obesity." You will be hearing a lot about this in the upcoming months ahead. We need persons just like yourself to help get the word out and encourage your friends, family, co-workers, etc. to adapt to a healthier lifestyle that includes regular exercise and healthy nutrition. If you have ever thought about coaching, now is a great time to jump on board. For the low startup cost you can be well on your way to having your own business, not to mention getting a 25% discount on all your program and supplement purchases, which includes Shakeology ® at a discounted price! As a coach, you will also earn a 25% commission on the products and supplements you sell! If you are interested or would like more information, please feel free to contact me through email at equildottsin@beachbodycoach.com . I would be happy to send you the information and answer any questions you might have.

Also, don't forget I do shouts from Facebook. So if you need a little extra incentive, come and join me there, too! I'm always glad to make new friends and keep motivating each other. For me, it is all about developing lifelong friendships in fitness.

So keep "BRINGING IT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments you might have. I alway welcome suggestions and value your opinions.