Pages in Excellence

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Reaching the End Means a New Beginning

Things are right on track for my program. I can’t believe I am already into week 12 with my second round of the P90X ®. The time has really flown by, but I am very content with my progress. I've hit a few bumps along the way, but nothing that kept me from “PUSHING PLAY” and moving forward. I only have 12 more days and I will be posting my 90-Day Progress photos! WOW! Such a great feeling of accomplishment. I will also be posting my progress photos with the Brazil Butt Lift ®.

I have to admit I had my doubts when I first began the Brazil Butt Lift ®. Some of those moves really had my legs and arms twisted every way except the way they were supposed to go. At times I think I burned more calories just trying to untie all the knots I managed to put myself in. But just as most things in life, with a little time, patience, practice and persistence I finally managed to learn my way through it. I’ve really become quite fond of my nights with Leandro telling me, “don’t settle for less.”

In review of the Brazil Butt Lift ®, the BUM BUM is a major sweat fest and if you totally want to bring the heat combo this with the TurboFire ® HIIT 25. That will definitely send your glutes "SCREAMING" for the day! Mixing the Cardio Axe with KenpoX will put your workout over the top. The Sculpt workout is perfect for keeping things nice and toned. But my absolute favorite combo has to be the High & Tight followed by the Tummy Tuck. If ever there were any two workouts that target my problem areas more, these are definitely the ones. I’ve been doubling up the ankle weights in the High & Tight so I can feel it DEEP in my glutes. The Tummy Tuck has my obliques “SORE” afterwards. Anything that makes me that sore is definitely working. So my overall opinion on the Brazil Butt Lift ®: it’s worth practicing those moves! This workout set will most certainly remain in my rotation.

So now that I am so close to finishing up my 90-Day program you are probably wondering “what’s next?” I’m definitely happy with the toning and definition the P90X ® has given me and the TurboFire ® HIITs have been amazing for bumping the cardio up a notch. It seems no matter where I travel in the Team Beachbody programs, I always wind right back in X-land. There is a reason P90X ® is one of the leading in-home fitness programs – It WORKS! I am very happy I am becoming a walking product of the product. Yeah, that little “from the creators of P90X ® ” on the back of my t-shirt is quickly becoming more about ME and less about product reference…LOL. Seriously, it will be a hard act to follow, but I’ve locked in the vote and next on my agenda is

I seem to have this layer of fat that keeps clinging to me for dear life. Well, I’ve worked really hard these last 90-Days to make those beautiful muscles. So I’m not going to keep them hidden underneath where no one can see them. Now that just doesn’t seem right. So I need something that will strip that fat right out of there. From what I have reviewed so far and from other coaches recommendations, if I want the fat to go I need to get a little CRAZY. What I’ve seen in previews so far, Insanity ® looks like “cardio on crack!”

I might really have my work cut out for me. But isn’t that what it’s all about? As Chalene Johnson would tell us, “If I want to be the athlete, I have to train like one.” So who is up for taking their fitness to the next level? Come and join me and let’s keep each other accountable. I’m setting the official start date as Monday, December 13, 2010! Ain’t nothing standing between me and lean except a little more sweat! Let’s BRING IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comments you might have. I alway welcome suggestions and value your opinions.